Thursday, September 25, 2008

Through God, you can

Well, I Sunday, I called out to God and he answered. Today, I weighed in for Weight Watcher. I did the at work program. They would pay 100% if I lost 5% of my weight. So, when I said I would pay I really meant it. I needed to lose 8 pounds right. Well as of Monday, I needed to lose 3 more. But, Monday morning I ran two miles, walked another 3 miles throughout the day, and ate good stuff. Kept that up til this morning. I went into the meeting knowing I was now close, but not knowing if I was close enough. I stepped on the scale. What did I see? I lost 4.8 pounds since 9/15/08. Through Gods divine motivation, I was able to accomplish what I thought impossible. I will get my check back. What a relief.

Thanks for all those who cheered me on.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

you rock!

and why didn't we take any pictures to post about our freezer cooking today? i may take pics of my beautiful *avocado green* freezer in my *dungeon* garage. :)

love you!

LeeAnn said...

congratulations!!!!! You look great, and I bet you are feeling pretty good too!