Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Champions of Whine

So, this is what I am struggling with right now. Why do my two youngest gifts continue to cry and whine all the time??? I can not stand whining, and they are the champions of whine. I don't know how to make it stop. Does anyone have a suggestion?

I have discovered through this that my children are attached to nothing. They have no special toys or blankets, nothing they would be devastated without. Is this a good thing? Probably, they will be able to adapt to new situations easily. But, it causes me to be more creative than just finding what they hold valuable and removing it until the desired behavior is achieved. What do you do with that?

Wow!! I went to find a picture of these gifts whining at their best and I could not find one. I need to take more pictures.

"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths, guide me in truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4

One day at a time. The Lord will show me his ways.

No comments: