Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Anniversery

Today is my 10 year anniversery. We've made it. We have 4 beautiful children, have lived in 5 differernt houses, had 3 different dogs, I am not sure how many different cars-at least 15. Life in these 10 years has been very busy. What do you think will happen in the next 10 years. We will have at least 1 kid will be heading to college, two will be driving, and all of them will be teenagers. Yikes!!! I am so proud of my family. Especially my husband. He is the man I dreamed about when I was young. I can't wait to see what God has planned for our family. I love them.

2 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

Hey Happy Anniversary!...although it's just a tad late! xo rachel

SentimentsbyDenise said...

Oh - and I just had to brag a little myself after reading this post... Ed & I are celebrating 27 years today!