Friday, July 18, 2008

TIE DYE!!


Ellie the 2year old made this one. I promise, she did all the work. I just tied it up for her. Georgous!!! Does anyone have theirs ready to share?








Today was our annual tie dye party. We always have so much fun. I am constantly amazed at the creative shirts that are a result of this day. It has taken me 5 years to perfect this project, but now, we have amazing shirts that I could sell for at least $10 each. And the kids made them. I love it. I hope all of the new gals with us today enjoyed the day and the results as much as I did. Here are some pics. Let me know if you want to buy them!!!






Cail made this shirt. He is 4. I think it would be at least $20!!


2 comments:

Amanda Pittman said...

Tricia! I didn't know you had a blog! You need to tell people about this:o)
Sounds like you had fun today!! Awesome shirts!!
Sorry we didn't make it today. We needed rest:o)
Thanks for being such a cool mom and friend!

Adrienne said...

yes, how did we not know about this blog? your shirts are AWESOME! mine are laughable in comparison...i need lessons from your kids. today was great, you rock.