Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is the Day!

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Today was like so many in the recent past. NO SCHOOL! Again. So, What will we do? Rejoice and be glad God has given us another day!!

We went to the gym again today. This time to play in the kids area. They had fun I'm sure. Then off to Sam's club. Apparently, the kids like to eat food, and they reminded me we had none at home. But, what a blessing that trip was. They eye doctor was not busy and I decided to act upon an idea God had given me.

You see Grace is having some difficulties with reading. She is improving everyday. One day while we were talking about her school work, we discussed what the words looked like to her while she was reading. "They kinda get jumbled around. I read the same words twice." I too remember having this difficulty. I didn't get glasses until I went to college. It was a whole new world!!! I suddenly enjoyed reading!

Well, I spoke with the doctor and asked her to check her again. This time too look for an astigmatism. Wouldn't you know it, she does have one popping up on us. With that, I decided it was worth the $50 and get the glasses, however slight it may be. I hope it helps.

We packed up and went to MeMaws for dinner. Pizza, Cail's favorite. We also played some board games and did a puzzle. It was fun.






Then off to MOPS. It was Coffee Shop Night. What fun. We listened to some music by Josh Meyer and Rob Doyle. Of course we talked and drank some yummy drinks and ate some nice pastries.


Home at last. Good thing we have a 2hour delay in the morning. It is almost 1000pm already!


Good Night my Love

Mama

1 comment:

SentimentsbyDenise said...

Coffee Shop night sounds like a lot of fun!