Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday night fun!!


My Friend Jessica lived across the street from me when we lived in Greenfield. I have missed her dearly since our move to New Palestine. I keep trying to get her to move here with me! We got to be good friends when our 8yr olds were just tiny babies! We walked every morning in the summer and spent most of our days together. Her husband works as a project manager for an environmental clean-up company. This really just means he is gone for 3 weeks at a time. Then home for a week. Well, her husband is gone, and so is mine!! We decided to have a sleep over! What fun it was. The kids played all afternoon long. Took some baths and went to bed! They really went to bed! No fussing or arguing! Can you believe it?

Tomorrow is a big day!

No comments: