Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Grace!

Eight years ago today, God blessed our family with Grace Margaret Shanahan. She has been an amazing gift!

Today, She got to pick all of the food and activities. She chose cinnamon rolls for breakfast, no lunch, and O'Charley's for dinner. The activity was ice skating! What fun that was. Grace discovered even though she can flip and twist, walk and flip on a balance beam, she is not the best ice skater. By the end of the trip she was ok.

Cameron did ok. He was able to stay up most of the time, but didn't like the way his ankle felt after 40 minutes!

Ellie stated, "I do not like ice skating!!!" after completing two laps attached to Mama!

Cail, he just might be the next Apolo Ohno!! He got on that ice and didn't look back! Started running and lapped us at least twice! He did not want to leave. Still keeps asking me if we can go back!

Mama is a lot like Cameron. I did ok. Well, since I was holding someone else up, I'd say I did well! I won't be a professional skater for sure!









Happy Birthday To Youoo! Happy Birthday To You!


And She Blew Them All Out!

No comments: