Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Joy of the LORD is my strength

The joy of the Lord is my strength,

The joy of the Lord is my strength,

The joy of the Lord is my strength,

The joy of the Lord is my stength!

He gives me Living Waters and I thirst no more,

He gives me Living Waters and I thirst no more,

He gives me Living Waters and I thirst no more,

The Joy of the Lord is my strength.




It does not come from having a well mannered boy who loves to have fun and usually chooses to do the right things.


It doesn't come from an extremely talented girl who loves nothing more than to be swinging from a high bar trying the latest release moves.




It does not come from having a very outgoing boy who wants nothing more than to be the class clown.







It doesn't come from a beautiful girl who wants to give you just about anything as long as she does it her way.










It does not come from the greatest husband know to woman.






Or the big house with nice cars in the drive way.





It comes from the LORD. Serving Him alone. Not trying to have the family who people see as a "nice family", or having the nice things of this world


Choose for yourself this day whom you will serve. As for me in my house we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15

1 comment:

amy said...

Very well said!! Love you.